Grilled Swordfish with Watercress Salad
Serves 2 People
Items You Will Need
2Pieces 6-7oz Swordfish Filets
¼Cup Pure Olive Oil
1tsp Salt & Black Pepper Mix (3 parts Kosher Salt / 1 part Black Pepper)
1TBSP Fresh Basil (Julienne)
1TBSP Lemon Oil
1tsp Lemon Zest
1 Cup Watercress Salad (Lightly dressed with Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt & Pepper
8 oz Sautéed Baby Rainbow Carrots
- Directions To Make
- Season the Swordfish Filets with Salt & Pepper Mix.
- Drizzle the Olive Oil over the Swordfish to completely coat the filets.
- Allowing the Swordfish to marinate with this mixture, prepare other ingredients to complete your dish.
- Pre-heat your grill on high.
- Once the Grill is ready, reduce to medium flame and lay the Swordfish on the grill. Allow to sear for 2 Minutes and gently turn the Swordfish Filet 90°.
- Allow to cook for an additional 2 Minutes and gently turn the Filets over. Follow the same procedure as above for a total cook time of 8 Minutes.
- While the Swordfish is in the final stages of cooking, prepare the other ingredients to complete your dish.
- Remove the Swordfish from the grill and prepare the plate.
- Steps to Plating
- Prepare the Watercress Salad or other light accompaniment.
- Lay the Salad on the plate and set the Swordfish on the edge.
- Place the prepared vegetables next to the Swordfish.
- Sprinkle the Fresh Basil around each piece of Swordfish and drizzle with the Lemon Oil.
- Finish the Swordfish Filets with a sprinkle of Freshly Grated Lemon Zest.