Broiled Lobster with Warm Butter and Lemon
Serves 2 People
Items You Will Need
2 Pieces 8oz Lobster Tail
2 TBSP Melted Butter
1/4 tsp Salt & Black Pepper Mix (3 parts Kosher Salt / 1 part Black Pepper)
1 tsp Chopped Parsley
1/2 Cup Drawn (Melted) Butter
1 each Grilled Lemon (Cut in ½)
2 sprig Parley
- Directions To Make
- Using kitchen sheers, split the shell from the large end to the tail.
- Gently pull the meat from the shell, leaving the tail end attached. Set the lobster atop the shell so it rests on top. (Piggy Back)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Baste the Lobster Tails with the Melted Butter and sprinkle with the Salt & Pepper Mix.
- Place in a pan or on a small sheet pan and place in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes until the Lobster Meat turns opaque in color and has a firm but slight bounce to touch.
- Remove and sprinkle with fresh parsley, allowing to rest while preparing the plate.
- Steps to Plating
- Prepare the plate with Warm Butter and a Grilled Lemon.
- Place the Broiled Lobster Tail on the platter.
- Finish with a sprig of Fresh Parsley.