Pacific Snapper Ceviche
Serves 2-4 People
Items You Will Need
2 Pieces 8oz Pacific Snapper Filets (1/2″ cubes)
1 Cup Lime Juice (Fresh)
1/2 Cup Red Onions (Diced)
1/2 Cup Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
2 TBSP Cilantro (Rough Chopped)
1 TBSP Serrano Chiles (Remove Seeds / Chopped)
1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
4 Each Crispy 6″ Tortillas (Tostadas)
4 Each Avocado Slices
4 Each Lime Wedges
- Directions To Make
- Place the fish in a small mixing bowl and season with the salt. Allow this to sit on the salt for 10-15 minutes while preparing the remaining ingredients as specified.
- Add the lime juice to the fish and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the fish and gently fold together.
- Steps to Plating
- Take a crispy tortilla shell and put it in the center of the bowl.
- Scoop 4-6oz of the prepared ceviche on top of the tortilla.
- Garnish with the avocado and squeeze the fresh lime juice when serving.